2 to 3 pages
- Using your chosen organization, identify individuals within the organization who you could use to form a coalition.
- List your relationship to these individuals.
- If you are using an organization that you are not currently involved in, place yourself in a position within the organization (with the exclusion of executive management positions, such as president).
- Discuss why these individuals would be assets for your proposed change.
- Using the leadership style that you identified for the Discussion Board this week, identify how you would obtain an emotional commitment from these individuals.
- Is this commitment is based on personal loyalty or a professional loyalty?
600 to 800 words
- Find 3 articles about leadership.
- Briefly describe what you learned from the articles about leadership.
- Discuss what you learned about the traits and skills discussed in the articles that you would like to add to your personal leadership style.
- Consider how the articles have changed your thoughts on leadership.