5–7 Pages (excluding title and reference pages)
Finalize the formal change plan that you created to use within your organization. For this assignment, complete the following steps:
- Discuss your leadership style.
- List the strengths and weaknesses of that style.
- Identify your approach to the change management.
- Identify the change that you would like to see in your chosen organization. Explain why this change is beneficial to your organization.
- Define 1 theory that you have identified through your research that appeared in at least 2 of the articles on positive change within those organizations. (Phase 1)
- Describe why the changes were successful.
- Identify the individuals within your organization who you feel would be assets for your proposed change. (Phase 2)
- What role would these individuals take on in the change process?
- Describe how you would obtain a commitment from the individuals who you have identified as assets. (Phase 3)
- Discuss 3 potential obstacles to change from within and outside of the organization, and how you would approach removing these obstacles. (Phases 3 and 4)
Provide 5–7 scholarly articles that focus on change theories that are used within organizations and that produced a positive change within those organizations.
Write a paper of 500–600 words that discusses the following:
- Strategies for self-management
- Your personal leadership style
- Your sense of self
- Your strengths and weaknesses