Because of financial cutbacks, many state programs, such as the wilderness program for juveniles, have been cut back or discontinued. Is it a good idea to let these cutbacks continue, or should the state find the funds to continue these types of programs for wayward juveniles? How can this be accomplished? Would it provide positive results?
Is it a good idea to neglect juvenile programs because of financial concerns? Why or why not?
- Should finding the funds to continue these types of programs for wayward juveniles be a priority? Why or why not?
- How can this be accomplished? Explain.
- Would it provide positive results? Why or why not?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
- Address the following in 400–600 words:
- Describe and explain the programs in a state of your choosing. Do they still exist? If so, what do they offer? Do these programs help children with drug problems? Do they help children with emotional issues? Do they help children who are in gangs? Are they gender specific?
- Click here to access the answer