Crime & Media
A weekly journal of what you watch on television, read in the newspaper, or see in the movies that is related to ANY aspect of the criminal justice system. English News!
You MUST do all of the following:
- Read the attached files (Chapter 6) just one chapter
- Make sure you READ. YOU HAVE TO READ.
- Use SOME of the “key terms” in the chapter in you writing. Which you have to read!!
- Go to the big news network then look for something in the media (crime) related to your reading. Just one crime/news. Or find a movie that related to the chapter.
- Make note of all CJS workers that are portrayed,
- what type of crimes are being highlighted in the media, and
- what statements are being made about the CJS.
- See the attachment, relate the content in the pdf files to the journal in somehow
- MUST cite your reference.
- More than 300+ words in content.