Summarize the major provisions of an environmental law
- Choose 1 U.S. environmental law. State the name of the law and the date the law was passed.
- Summarize the major provisions of the law that you chose.
- Describe the economic impact of the law. Provide specific economic data from credible references.
- Has the law improved the environment or situation? Provide specific data from credible references.
- Do you think that sound science has proven that global warming is a credible threat or not?
- Should the United States adopt additional policies or laws to curb greenhouse gas emissions?
- What should these policies or laws regulate or encourage?
- Use specific facts to defend your position.
preview of the answer..
The Division of Air Pollution Control (DAPC) is the agency that enforces the environmental policies in the state of Ohio. In this instance, the Ohio Administrative Code (OAC) is the guiding principle that gives the state the right to National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS), fulfill the requirements of the Ohio General Assembly to protect maintain optimal air quality for the individuals within its jurisdiction. This is in order to operationalize the Clean Air Act (Oros & McCarron, 2016)…
APA 831 words