5 ways to lead in an era of constant change” give us some insights on how to accomplish that in the most productive way.
Week Four: Discussion Eight
As we move through the current global pandemic and on to the “new normal” in health care – we will be in a state of constant change.
The following video, “5 ways to lead in an era of constant change” give us some insights on how to accomplish that in the most productive way.
- Watch the attached video.
- Choose one of the 5 actions/concepts he presents for leaders.
- Share why you chose this action/concept.
- Apply how you would use that action/concept in your leadership role in the health care “post pandemic” working environment?
Jim Hemerling is a leader in Boston Consulting Group’s People & Organization and Transformation practices, as well as the firm’s behavior and culture topic. He is also a BCG Henderson Institute Alumni Fellow.
Click on the forum and then select the Create Thread button to write your response. After you are finished answering the question, click on the Submit button located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Read each question — there may be more than one.
- Post your responses in the appropriate threads. Students are required to make their initial post by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time Zone).
- Responses should be at least 200 words or more. You must research answers and all answers must include reading citations, with page numbers, parenthetical style (Author, Date: page#), and the source listed APA style at the end of the post.
- Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings. Responses should be at least 100 words or more. Responses are due by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (your time zone).
- Review your postings to see who has responded to you.
- Be sure to answer ALL QUESTIONS.
Best approach: Just “talk ” to your fellow students. Have a conversation. If you do not count how many times you connect with your fellow students, you will give more than adequate responses. Prompt discussion, not make a simple comment, such as “good work!” There will be no credit for such responses that end rather than foster discussion. Address fellow students with respect and acceptance that there may be a variety of personal views.
Requirements: 250 words
Subject: Masters Health & Medical
Answer preview for the “5 ways to lead in an era of constant change” give us some insights on how to accomplish that in the most productive way.” essay……………………
apa 294 words