A Handout for Self-Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus among the Elderly
This your major assignment (Project Paper) for the BSN program. You must pass this project to earn your degree from Meridian Global University (MGU). This project should be 10 pages long. Your assignment must be written clearly in sections as stated and you must provide at least 10 to 12 references with a comprehensive reference list at the end of the paper. All your references must be cited within the body of your paper. A student will earn a zero (0) if the paper is plagiarized. Your paper must be in APA formatting and several points will be subtracted for APA formatting, grammatical errors, and punctuation errors.
Select a health issue of interest to you.
Identify the audience or population that you seek to educate about this issue.
Search the Internet to find credible sites containing information about your selected topic.
Review the two health literacy websites listed in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on strategies for presenting information.
Design an educational handout on the health issue you selected.
- Include a cover page.
- Include an introduction that provides:
- An explanation of your issue and why you selected the issue
- A description of the audience you are addressing
- In the handout itself:
- Develop your handout in such a way that it attracts the attention of the intended audience.
- Include a description of the health issue and additional content that will enhance your message (i.e., key terms and definitions, graphics, illustrations, etc.).
- Recommend four or five sites that provide clear, valuable, and reliable information on the topic
- What is the role of the BSN degree nurse in addressing the issue
- Provide strategies on how to address the issue by promoting quality and safety in patient care.
23 hours ago
Northern Kentucky University
For the literacy websites They just attach the articles no link, so check the articles and see whether they are helpful
let me know what health problem you will choose please.
apa 3335 words