Strategic Management Research Journal Part 2
The overview and assignment are in an attached file along with one resource.
Create a Word doc and title it Strategic Management Research Journal Part 2.
Write a 450- to 525-word response to the following prompts in your journal entry:
- Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of Caterpillar, Inc. Each SWOT quadrant must contain 7-10 items, (this is not included in the 525-word count).
- Analyze Caterpillar’s strengths and include specific examples based on your SWOT analysis findings.
- Evaluate the weaknesses and threats for any common themes that might be a risk.
- Compare Caterpillar’s weaknesses against its opportunities.
- Propose problem-solving strategies to address Caterpillar’s weaknesses or threats that could be mitigated by a business opportunity or business decision.
Note: You will use information from this entry in your presentation due in week 5.
apa 755 words