APA Style Paper on Compensation
Compensation is one of the fundamental responsibilities of an HR department, with the ability to offer a compensation package that attracts and retains employees serving as a key to obtain the talent to pursue dramatic organizational goals.
In a well-written paper, address the following aspects related to an organization’s compensation program:
- Explain the need and rationale for a compensation philosophy.
- Propose a compensation philosophy that may be applicable and utilized for a Fortune 500 company.
- Finally, discuss the principal types of monetary, or core, compensation and when it may be most applicable to use one type of compensation over another.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length
- Include at least two scholarly sources that support your position as stated in this assignment
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
8 hours ago
The Needs and Rationales for a Compensation Philosophy
A compensation philosophy refers to a presentation statement that shows the prevailing position of an organization regarding the reimbursement of an operative staff (Reda, 2015). It usually indicates the reasons behind the payment of a particular employee and creates a paradigm for uniformity in which the proprietors………….
APA 1056 words