APA Style Paper on Uniting the Nation: Economic Growth
Option #1: Uniting the Nation: Economic Growth (paper)
Write a paper that explains what factors accounted for the tremendous growth in the American economy between 1790 and 1860. Below are some items to consider. (Please refer to at least two of these in your response.)
- Changes in communications
- Changes in transportation
- Changes in agricultural production
In your paper, relate the most significant impact of two or more of these factors and how they helped transform the American economy as it approached the eve of the Civil War.
- Your paper should include at least four paragraphs with an introduction, a body with at least three fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion. The essay should contain a fully developed and supported thesis statement.
- Your paper should be two to three pages in length, not including the required References page.
- Incorporate a minimum of two academic sources (journal articles, books, etc.) other than the textbook for the course. Please use at least one primary source, identified in the syllabus.
- Format your entire paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
The United States economy went through the process of social and economic transformation in the decades preceding the civil war. Amid the revolutionary conflict and the civil war, the U.S economy started a steady revolution into a compound and massive industrial system. The US constitution came into force in 1787 and caused the establishment of a common in the entire nation characterized by absent taxation and taxes in within-the-boundaries trade…………………..
APA 988 words