Apply the concepts of normative ethics and morality that you have studied to the facts of the case.
Write a 4-page analysis that addresses the following:
- Structure your paper to address each of the four below elements. Make each of them a separate heading in your paper.
- Causes of the events in the case
- Ethical issues involved
- Consequences of the actors’ behaviors in the case
- Potential solutions
- Apply the concepts of normative ethics and morality that you have studied to the facts of the case.
- State your personal opinion concerning the optimum (best) outcome that can be achieved. Support your opinion with the ethical and moral principles you have studied.
- Use Times New Roman or Arial size 11 or 12 font.
- Double-space the paper.
- The paper should be approximately 3–4 pages in length.
- Include your name, date, and assignment title on each page of the paper. You may use the header function of Microsoft Word to do that.
Cases to choose from for this assignment are the following:
- Case #6, “Starbucks Venti Social Responsibility and Brand Strategy,” pages 387–397
- Case #8, “New Belgium Brewing: Crafting a Fresh Social Responsibility and Sustainability Initiative,” pages 416–425
- Case #9, “The NCAA Has Many Balls in the Air,” pages 426–438
Subject: Masters Law
Answer preview “Apply the concepts of normative ethics and morality that you have studied to the facts of the case.” essay………………..
apa 1433 words