Assignment: Apply Rubrics
This week, you will review a doctoral study through the perspective of rubrics. While the checklist provides guidelines, the rubrics are the actual requirements that your committee reviewers will use in evaluating your work.
- Review the Learning Resources.
- Consider how to use rubrics to analyze a capstone document. Think of how to use the rubric to develop a strong project study.
- Consider what meets the requirements and makes it acceptable—and what it would take to make it outstanding.
Using the doctoral study document, you selected previously, write a 2- to 3-page paper. In your paper:
- Select two, of the 10 rubric items, to analyze for the doctoral study you selected.
- Identify at least one example from the doctoral study that is supported by each rubric you selected.
- Briefly describe how rubrics provide a foundation for quality and how the student should aim higher in their study.
- Write your analysis, and provide APA citations and references to support your analysis.
APA 695 words