assignment is to gather as much information as possible concerning the “Atlanta Missing and Murdered Children Case.” Sources are more than plentiful regarding this investigation. Once you have gathered this information, you are to:
- Write a five-page research paper, using 12 pt. font and double spacing.
- Include a title page with your name, the course name, the title of your paper and the date submitted.
- Include footnotes in the body of your paper when using outside sources
- Include a reference page at the end of your paper. You must use at least 4 sources and include them in your paper.
- Include an introduction, a body, and a conclusion in your paper.
- Provide a synopsis of the case
- Explain, in detail, the investigation
- Explain what evidence was used in the prosecution of the case
- Explain how this evidence eliminated all other suspects and how it was used to conclusively point to Wayne Williams
- Describe why many feel that Williams was not guilty of the crimes
- Explain why you do or do not feel that Williams was guilty
preview of the answer..
The Atlanta missing and murdered children case is a series of murder cases which took place in Atlanta, Georgia between the periods of 1979-1981 in which 29 African- American children were murdered as well as young adults. The victims mostly black Americans were found strangled and some were believed to have been sexually abused. Over the three years when the victims started disappearing and later found murdered, the police started question suspects without success. The murderer commonly at that time referred to as “the child killer” as most …
1323 words APA