1. discuss the market system and the need for ethics in business and distinguish it from the law and concepts of virtue and morality.
2. discuss ethics in the context of relativism, psychological egoism, utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue ethics.
3. discuss the ideas of character ethic, female ethic, human rights, and ethical action.
4. discuss the factors influencing employee issues including the right to work, employment at will, due process and employee participation, health and safety standards, family responsibilities, the right to privacy, and substance abuse testing.
5. discuss the professional ethics and responsibilities of intermediaries, managerial responsibility and loyalty, and employee responsibilities to the community.
6. discuss how the traits of ethical leaders and the influence of the group affect moral responsibility. provide an example in your writing.
7. discuss how this class has changed your behavior as it relates to ethical business decisions.
In economics, market system is basically a social network that allows interaction between sellers and buyers. It involves all the regulations and rules, the credentials and the reputations of the companies as well as the individuals involved. In simple words it is a place where players ask and bid. Real estate, free market black market including others is good examples of market systems (Ferrell, & Fraedrich, 2014). On the other hand, business ethics..