Barriers to a Healthy Nutritional Status
Article Review on Malnutrition/Obesity and Improving Outcomes
Research Journal Article
Choose a research article from a nursing/nutritional journal that explores the issue of strategies to improve health related outcomes regarding obesity/malnutrition in our society today. Below are a few suggestions you might considerate to pick from.
This can include:
- What are barriers to a healthy nutritional status?
- Rates of obesity/malnutrition in Virginia.
- Why do people have difficulty in maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
- What impact can nurses have effecting changes in the health care system?
- Does preventive care make a difference?
Follow the posted rubric specific to this assignment below.
NURS 460 GRADING RUBRIC
- Organization & Structure: 55 Points
- Article Assessment: 15 Points
- Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling: 20 Points
- APA Formatting & References: 20 Points
- Paragraphs are coherent and transition smoothly. (20 Pts)
- Structure of article review includes an introduction, research, reflection and conclusion (35 Pts)
- Article review is no more than 2 pages excluding the cover, reference page. (5 Pts)
- Article is researched regarding the issue of health care delivery, outcomes and vulnerable populations. (10 Pts)
- Article review has no more than 3 errors in grammar, punctuation and or spelling (10 Pts)
- Clear statements, well organized, smooth transitions and sequencing (10 Pts)
- APA format, citing, title page, references if used other than article, page numbers (5 Pts)
- Selections not older than 5 years (5 Pts)
- Must be a research/journal article (10 Pts)
9 hours ago
Stratford University bookmark NSG460
its two pages plus cover and references page in total 4 pages.
apa 736 words