Identify an organism that lives within 50 miles of your home.
Locate a diagram of that organism that has the main organs and structures labeled. Be sure to properly cite your diagram and pictures.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on this topic.
- Briefly describe the environment (temperature, landscape, food sources, etc.) and describe the organism’s role in the environment.
- Identify the structures and functions of the main organs found in your selected organism.
- Explain how the organism in the diagram has evolved physiologically to become suited to its environment.
- If the organism were to be transplanted to a significantly different environment, how would things change?
- Would their organ system still be as efficient? Why or why not?
- Would the organism survive in this new environment? Why or why not?
Include the diagram and other appropriate pictures in your paper and make sure to provide a full reference for the images in your reference section.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines including references and in-text citations. Your paper should include a well-written introduction and conclusion. Use only academic research sources.
preview of the answer..
Tuberculosis is known to have an array of strains with only seven of them being linked to humans. The bacterium is known to have originated in the horn of Africa. However, different strains have been identified in different regions in Africa. The bacterium was discovered by Robert Koch in 1982. There are mainly two forms of TB that is the latent tuberculosis and TB. Latent tuberculosis refer to non-contagious TB which is considered as inactive despite one having the…
APA 1244 words