This is my Professors notes from the body paragraph for the revision.
The content of this portion adheres to the requirement of a minimum of 3 or 4 paragraphs. This is the minimum, so more content could be included in this major portion of the paper. For each paragraph, however, you included an excellent topic sentence, explanation and illustration of the point and also, you included excellent transition sentences that adds to the organization, clarity and unity. The writing demonstrates proficient use of standard written English. The reference page and in text citations are noted with some APA format errors. Your work demonstrates an understanding of the body portion of the paper. Please use this feedback, the rubric and the comments on your paper for the revision. Keep up the effort. CRC”
The Body Revision
Follow the directions below for the completion of the body paragraphs revision assignment for Unit VII. If you have questions, please email your professor for assistance.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to revise the body of your academic argumentative research paper, which you created a draft of in Unit VI.
Description: In this assignment, you will revise the three to four body paragraphs you wrote in Unit VI. The following requirements must be included in the assignment:
- Body Paragraphs: You will revise the body section of your paper based on feedback received from your professor in Unit VI. Please review here the guidelines for the body section of your research paper: This section will include three to four paragraphs comprised of five to seven sentences each. Each paragraph should be between 150-200 words. At a minimum, this portion of the paper should be 450-600 words (for three to four paragraphs); a body section of this length will meet the minimum requirements of the assignment. Revisions must be substantive and should be made in accordance with the direction given by the professor’s feedback. The following components must be included in each body paragraph (in the following order).
- Sentence 1: Point/reason sentence: This topic sentence will contain one of your reasons.
- Sentence 2: Explanation: In this sentence, you will provide information that further develops or explains Sentence 1.
- Sentence 3: Illustration: This sentence introduces evidence that supports the reason that is presented in Sentence 1.
- Sentence 4: Explanation of the illustration: Because the evidence does not necessarily stand on its own, you need to provide explanation so that the reader will understand how you interpreted the evidence to come to your reason.
- Sentences 5-6: Second illustration and explanation (optional): You may choose to include a second piece of evidence that is then followed by an explanation.
- Last Sentence: Transition: In this sentence, you will signal to the reader that you will be moving on to another point in the next paragraph. You do this to ease the movement from one point to another.
- Be sure to include the introduction and literature review you have already created and revised.
- Use APA conventions to cite and reference all sources used to support your argument.
APA Format english composition english comp Columbia Southern University
The debate on the sustainability of agriculture in many arid areas of the United States has been advanced for years now. The supporters of farming in these areas have reiterated continuously that since agriculture is a central part of the U.S economy, it has been sustainable and will continue to be so in the future. On the other hand, opponents of the idea have generally argued that although farming is a tradition held by many Americans, the U.S might have to think……………………….
APA 1821 words