Case Study: How Barbie Lost her Grove
In an academic Online Library, using the Business Source Complete database, search for and read the article titled “How Barbie Lost her Groove,” by Nash and Duvall (2005). Compose a persuasive response that includes the following elements:
- Explain why Mattel’s managers were able to slowly change decision making over time and what kinds of cognitive errors contributed.
- Explain and comment on any factors related to organizational culture and innovation within Mattel’s setting that might have influenced the company to move in a more positive direction.
- Your response should be two pages in length, not including the title page or reference page.
- You are required to cite at least one article from an academic Online Library (not including the referenced case study article).
- All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations in the proper APA format.
The Mattel Corporation could gather the required information on sales within the market to make decisions that would be of benefit to the corporation to remain to be a competitor. The collected data was analyzed to ensure that the managers in the corporation had the appropriate information required to make changes that could assist the Mattel Corporation. This technique………………
APA 656 words