Erickson’s Stages of Development
- Compare and contrast Erikson’s generativity versus stagnation stage with his ego-integrity versus despair stage for middle and late adulthood. Include at least three examples from your text as you compare and contrast the two stages.
- Write a well thought-out paragraph for each of the following:
- The occurrences that can affect positive or negative outcomes in Erickson’s generativity versus stagnation stage.
• Three proactive changes you can make personallyto improve your generativity in your lifetime.
- Describe the physical and cognitive changes that occur in late adulthood, including how some of these changes may lead to decline and eventual death.
- Explain how the processes of death and dying can have different outcomes or scenarios depending on choosing different paths. Use at least three examples of supportive evidence from your text.
- Write a well thought-out paragraph on each of the following:
- Three proactive ways you personallycan improve your physical health
• Three ways you personallycan improve your cognitive health in your lifetime
apa 2122 words