Compare the narrative of Moses and the “Burning Bush” with Muhammad in the cave.
Islam, like Christianity, advocates a new “revelation” between humans and God based upon much of the narratives found in the Hebrew Bible. In Islam, we find the prophet Muhammad who hears a new (and final) revelation from the Archangel Gabriel of God’s (Allah) communication with humans. If Jesus is the starting point for Christianity and its new covenant with God, Muhammad is the starting point for the followers of Islam.
- Compare the narrative of Moses and the “Burning Bush” with Muhammad in the cave.
- What are the similarities? What are the differences?
In your responses to your peers, address the following:
- Do you agree or disagree with their positions?
- If you agree with your peers, do not simply repeat their posts or restate your initial post. Add to the discussion by finding a new perspective or new examples to support your assertions.
- If you disagree, explain why and provide support for your position.
- Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words.
- Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post.
- Cite at least 2 outside sources.
- Use APA reference style to cite your references.
- Submit at least one original post and two replies to other students.
Answer preview “Compare the narrative of Moses and the “Burning Bush” with Muhammad in the cave.” essay………………..
apa 729 words