Promote Physiologic Integrity
Core Clinical Objective
- Promote physiologic integrity by providing care and comfort, reducing risk potential and managing health alterations.
- Design multidimensional strategies of care considering the health determinants of vulnerable populations.
- Conduct a community assessment to develop a culturally competent plan care incorporating the sociopolitical, economic, and ethnic characteristics.
- Educate vulnerable populations about avoiding environmental risks.
- Describe a comprehensive plan of care for a client from a vulnerable population utilizing Maslow’s Hierarch of Needs.
- How would a community assessment help you to develop culturally competent care?
- What are the environmental risks and the safety recommendations you identified with clients and how does this support your practice?
Please review the grading rubric before beginning your reflection on the above core clinical objective. Make sure to answer the reflective questions thoroughly with substantial reference to your practicum experience.
Pages: 2 | Double spacing
its a clinical reflections, discussion will be based on what was actually done at clinical site to meet the activity statements and reflection questions with the population at the site. [psych facility]
|Exemplary reflection, thoroughly addressing the questions, and comprehensive example(s) provided.|
|Provided stated ideas with professional language with correct spelling, and grammar in the reflection.|
apa 699 words