Conflict Resolution essay – requires 10 quality references
You are required to choose one major case study (conflict) and analyse a chosen scenario.
The case study I did for a different assessment in this unit was West Papuan conflict, discussing the origins of conflict, the key actors, and the sources of conflict (I have attached this assessment for your referral). I was going to use this conflict to consider scenario three below – consider the obstacles to reconciliation, but I’m running out of time with other deadlines and work commitments. Basically I need any conflict (which they’ve referred to as a case study, such as Vietnam, or Bosnia, or Israel/Palestine) selected, and research on the it done to answer ONE scenario below.
3000 words +/- 10%
Swinburne Harvard referencing, but I should be able to fix that myself. MUST have weekly materials referenced, listed in the References and Weekly Notes attachments
THIS IS THE REQUIREMENTS:
You will choose your scenario from the following list and apply it to your case study:
- Assess the impact of conflict prevention efforts in your adopted case study.
- What were the reasons for success/failure? OR
- What are the benefits and limitations of conflict prevention? Discuss in relation to your case study.
- Does humanitarian intervention help resolve conflicts?
- Critically assess in relation to your selected case study.
- What obstacles or challenges face post-conflict peace-building and reconciliation?
- You may either refer to a selected case study OR
- Assess the key criticisms of relevant scholars.
As well as the case study, you will also make reference to the topics covered throughout the course of the unit and the readings you have been prescribed each week.
Since the First World War, there have been enormous counts of the humanitarian interventions both with the inclusion of the authorization of the United Nations as well as without. There were justified morally on the bases of inhibiting the violation of the rights of the human. Humanitarian interventions are actions that are done by an organization or a group of organizations that have the intentions of relieving the great suffering of a human along the………………
APA 3186 words