consoling – 120 Criminal Justice.. LAWYER
I have to do a research paper about my major which is Criminal Justice.. But the question will be about a LAWYER. So here are the question. They are pretty easy. FORMAT: MLA… and 3 pages. 3 pages without the work cited. HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. EASY WORDS
- Are certain personality types and skills desired and/or required? How does your personality type match this career or not? Go back to your Do What You Are (DWYA) assessment in CollegeScope.
- What are your interest codes for this career? How does your interests and values match this career? Go to Career Cruising.
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of working in this career? What type of environment will you be working in?
- What is a typical day, week, month, year? What is the salary or pay? Part time? Full time?
- What is the job outlook? Is there a demand or not in this field? How difficult or not difficult is it to gain employment in this career?
- What are the educational requirements? Licensures?
- What are related majors or majors needed for this career?
- What are related occupations for this career? Research other occupations similar that may be of interest.
- What are the growth opportunities?
- What interesting facts did you discover?
- Extra: Find a job advertisement on this career and paste it on a piece of paper or download it from a website (extra)
- To research your career, use at least 4 sources of information:
- Texts, E-books, Articles, Library Research (see Discussion Five for a review of library resources).
- Informational Interview: It is encouraged you use an interview with a person in your career of interest. Included is a separate sheet that talks about Informational Interviews and possible questions to ask. See handout for Informational Interviewing under Additional Resources below.
- Career Cruising, Do What You Are (DWYA), and Multiple Intelligence (MI) Assessments you took in class. These will answer a variety of questions.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Outlook Quarterly and Career Outlook Publications: https://stats.bls.gov/careeroutlook/(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Include a “Works Cited” listing of the sources you used. Get help form the library if you need help with your “Works Cited” format. Jeremy will be in Week 8 Discussion for assistance or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. For computer sources, list the Web address and date accessed. Remember to ask a Librarian for help. There is also an online librarian.
APA 938 words