Artifacts for the Eportfolio
Select four artifacts/signature assignments that you would like to include in your ePortfolio. Explain how each one correlates to the learning objectives of the program as well as explain why you selected these specific documents to include in your portfolio.
- Submit your work as an MS Word in the assignment tab
- Word documents should be a minimum of 2 pages in length not including a cover/title page.
- Double space your paper
As the capstone course in Management, the course objectives:
- Create an ePortfolio with artifacts mapped and linked to program learning objectives for the A.A, B.A., or M.A. in Management program.
- Organize a significant collection of artifacts in the ePortfolio including projects, papers, and other relevant examples of work completed each course required to satisfy meeting the program requirements.
- Write a rationale paper describing the artifacts in the portfolio and how they demonstrate skills, knowledge, understanding of theory, professional disposition, real-world application, and mastery of the program objectives.
- Prepare a reflection PowerPoint presentation to tell the story of professional growth attained during the program.
- Review a peer’s ePortfolio by providing constructive feedback using the ePortfolio rubric.
apa 680 words