I need to do an essay
I choose Nicholas Taleb for this paper. Here are the instructions
- Information about the thinker unique contributions to society
- The problems or issues that his ideas sought to solve
- A description of the solutions and how his or her ideas were implemented
- thinker’s personal/ social/ political environments and how you think these factors contributed to his creativity
- The creative process of the thinker, including any obstacles he faced, and a comparison of the creative processes underlying each work
- A critique of his ideas: could he have done anything differently? How did hisr work fit into the existing framework of understanding in his field, and how did it advance further understanding of the field?
Include at least four academic references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
No plagiarism please