Critical Thinking: Identifying Issues and Forming an Opinion for Argument
CRT-201 Critical Thinking
Identifying Issues and Forming an Opinion
Two Parts to this assignment:
Answer the DQ in 50 words or more:
How do you see yourself using the concepts about an “argument” in the future?
The article must be current and a copy must be submitted with the paper. It must include the paper name, section and date from where the article was taken.
- Read an article that interests you and that appears in a newspaper. For example, editorial articles are a good source.
- Write a 300-word paper that answers these questions:
o What are the components of the argument presented in the article: the conclusions, issues, and reasons?
o How well was the argument presented? What was missing?
- Format your paper using Writing Style Handbook guidelines.
- Include a reference for the article you used.
- critical thinking Identifying Issues Forming an Opinion Presenting an Argument description 2 pages, Double Spacing
APA 402 words