Assess and include trans cultural beliefs including language, religious practices, socioeconomic status
1. Assess and include trans cultural beliefs including language, religious practices, socioeconomic status, end-of-life practices, dietary preferences, risky behaviors
2. Identify healthcare behaviors (i.e. nontraditional therapies)
3. Identify challenges and barriers to healthcare and outcomes related to these challenges
4. Develop an evidence-based plan that can be used to improve healthcare outcomes and access to healthcare (including use of IT systems, interdisciplinary members, etc.) for your selected culture.
Provide supporting data from peer-reviewed articles.
Minimum of 6 references within 5 years
this is also a power point that goes with the paper…
Include at least 10 slides
- Provide supporting data from peer-reviewed articles.
- APA format
- Minimum of 6 references within 5 years
Transcultural beliefs may determine the failure or success of a health program. Therefore, conducting the cultural assessment allows the provision of customized or personalized services to a transcultural community. The cultural group selected for this assessment is the American Indians. These cultural groups speak different languages (Purnell & Fenkl, 2019). Even if the most significant number can communicate in English, others only speak their native language. Among the languages spoken by American Indians include Navajo and Yupik. In the community, the issue of language barriers hinders the provision of high-quality services………
APA 825 words