Cultural Dimensions – Individualism/Collec
According to Hofstede (1980), some cultures are different in terms of their cultural dimensions (p.18). One of these dimensions is individualism/collectivism.
Create a presentation, following these instructions:
- Choose two countries, one that has a high individualism score and one that has a lowindividualism score.
- Analyze each culture in terms of how this cultural dimension may affect leadership style, leading teams, fostering teamwork, and the dynamics within teams in each culture.
- Analyze the role of power and influence within the team settings in each of these countries.
- Your presentation should be either a 5- to 8-minute video or 12 narrated slides with images and detailed speaker notes (between 75 words per slide), not counting the title and reference page slides, which you must include in both the video and slide presentation.
- You may use your smartphone, webcam, or other video recording device, PowerPoint or an internet-based program such as Prezi or Slide Rocket. Be sure to include the URL of your presentation when using internet-based tools. Paste the URL into a Word document and upload it with your presentation.
- Incorporate two scholarly references that are not required readings for this module.
Additional Requirements :
- Your presentation should be 12 double-spaced slides including introduction and conclusion.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. Incorporate two scholarly references
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.
APA 14 Slides