Apply critical-thinking skills to answer the following questions in a 500- to 800-word paper, based on this week’s readings.
Please note that Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum word count requirement.
- What are the dimensions of cultural diversity? Identify and briefly explain the dimensions by referencing the text.
- With what ethnic, cultural, or other groups do you identify? Describe what members of your social circle have in common.
- What is the difference between diversity and inclusion?
- What is the importance of workplace diversity training?
- What is your experience with workplace culture? Could there be, or could there have been, more inclusion?
Include a minimum of two scholarly articles,
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA Style
4 hours ago
What are the dimensions of cultural diversity? Identify and briefly explain the dimensions by referencing the text.
There are over nine diversity dimensions. They include gender, religion, age, race, sexual orientation, class, nationality, and disability. Ageism is stereotype as well as discrimination based on age. Persons regardless of age are susceptible to unfair social policies and practices that shape behavior (Banks, 2015). Usually, individuals who are 65 years and older are the most affected. Gender inequality is rampant in the society since history. Gender roles are socially constructed, and they offer an advantage to males. The males have greater control over money, legal rights, and status. There has been diversity in religion since history where some people have lost lives due to religious beliefs. Religious doctrines shape most cultures………
APA 782 words