DARE Program Evaluation Plan
This program evaluation of D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) is second part of a five-part project to plan the various elements of a program evaluation for education.
- Describe the planned approach as it applies to the object of the evaluation (selected from text, Chapters 5–8). (see attachment)
- Explain your rationale and provide research support for the approach.
- Describe three (3) major areas with a question for each and provide three (3) sub-sets of questions for each major question. There should be a total of 12 questions altogether.
- Provide a rationale and research support (external references) for the question areas.
- Describe the stakeholders, analyze reasons they should be involved, and ways to obtain their involvement.
- Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field. Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
11 days ago
education Program evaluation D.A.R.E. description 5 pages, Double Spacing
Evaluation is probably the systematic collection and interpretation of factual information which helps in making a judgment of value intending to take to action. There are various planned approaches to evaluation. However, in the assessment of Drug Abuse Resistance Education, the expected approach implied is the expertise-oriented. This approach is the oldest and seemingly the most effective for evaluating the initiative. The expertise-oriented approach depends on professional knowledge to make a judgment on the quality and the usefulness of a project or an initiative. It brings together experts from various disciplines who asses the significance and the impacts of the project (Park, 2014)………
APA 1576 words