Describe an example of your own success story as a leader, if not professionally, then in the community or within your family.
write 500–550 words that respond to the following questions with your ideas, analysis, and comments supported with application of course learning materials. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Review the UWEAR and PALEDENIM Problem B scenario Attached
You will first meet with the CEOs of each organization, Theresa Tramlin and Mike Miller, to help them understand their important leadership roles for the success of the merger.
The merger is a significant change for both organizations; there is growing anxiety and uncertainty among the employees of both organizations. The goal is to complete the merger in a way that maintains employee performance and allegiance to the merged organization. Both CEOs were promoted from managerial positions, so one of your tasks is to help them understand how to distinguish the two roles.
Please discuss the following with your classmates:
- In your opinion, what is the difference between being a manager and being a leader?
- Read research findings by Kabacoff (1998) Attached that, although men and women are perceived as equally effective in leading, women tend to focus more on production, attaining results, and people, while men tend to focus on strategic planning, organization vision, and business tasks.
- Considering this, in your opinion, which leadership theory or style will be effective when leading the merger and why?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Kabacoff, R. I. (1998). Gender differences in organizational leadership. Management Research Group. https://coloradotech.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.proquest.com/docview/446780574/abstract?source=fedsrch&accountid=144789
Because leadership is often learned by exploring stories of successful leaders, the CEOs have asked you to reflect on your own experiences as a leader. They would like to you to think about which leadership theories or styles you use. They believe that by sharing these stories, they will be able to prepare you for leading the merger.
Review the Problem B Scenario Attached for this course, and in a paper of 600–650 words, please respond to the following:
- Describe an example of your own success story as a leader, if not professionally, then in the community or within your family.
- Which leadership theories or styles helped you to be successful, and why?
- How would you lead the merger in the UWEAR-PALEDENIM scenario?
Subject: Masters Management
Answer preview for the “Describe an example of your own success story as a leader, if not professionally, then in the community or within your family.” essay………………….
apa 686 words