Deliverable 4 – Leadership Principles Presentation
APA FORMAT ACTIVE VOICE TIMES ROMAN 12 FREE OF GRAMMATICAL SPELLING SENTENCE STRUCTURE ERRORS FIRM GRASP OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ZERO USE OF CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IN TEXT CITATIONS REFERENCE PAGE 100% PLAGIARISM FREE OUTLINE OF ALL QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
- Thoroughly described the leadership and management principles with two or more detailed examples.
- Thoroughly described effective delegation, supervision, and prioritization to improve healthcare outcomes with several detailed examples.
- Thoroughly identified how staff are involved in training with two or more detailed examples of the methods.
- Thoroughly identified how the training session would be evaluated with two or more detailed examples.
- Provided stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources within 5 years with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
Analyze leadership and management principles that guide supervision of nursing care.
You are assigned to present at the annual staff training on leadership skills of a transformational leader. This will entail the development of a training module that reflects your understanding and application of transformational leadership to the role of a nursing supervisor. As a transformational leader, you need to have a clear understanding of the principles to guide nursing care. Consider the leadership and management principles from your nursing experiences that guide supervision. As part of the training, you will be discussing delegation, supervision, and prioritization of nursing care.
Create a presentation with notes for the annual staff training to include the following:
- Describe the leadership and management principles needed to develop transformational leadership skills.
- Explain how to effectively delegate, supervise, and prioritize nursing care to improve client outcomes.
- Outline methods to assure staff involvement in the training.
- Include an evaluation tool for the training session.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
Requirement: Nursing Powerpoint