develop a rough draft of your literature review. You will continue to develop the literature review next week based on feedback provided by your instructor.
This assigment is a continuation of the paper attached which I worked on last week. I have attached that paper. The comment I recieved on the previous paper from the professor stated “You have good information here and a great topic. You need to present a PICOT statement with a bit more clarity. You need to define “impact: that you will measure”
Literature Review Rough Draft
The literature review is one of the most important components, and often the most time consuming part, of a good research proposal. Without the solid foundation of a good literature review, it is difficult to make a strong research proposal.
This week, you will work to develop a rough draft of your literature review. You will continue to develop the literature review next week based on feedback provided by your instructor. Then in week 7, you will submit a well-polished literature review as part of your final research proposal.
The following requirements should be met in your literature review:
- Include a minimum of six scholarly sources
- Organize in logical sections
- Include an overview of the literature
- Be unbiased in your presentation of information
- Include sources and content relevant to your research questions and hypothesis; state the relevance in your literature review
- Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read
- A strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research
- Proper APA formatting, citations, and references
Keep in mind that this is a rough draft, so the literature review does not need to be perfect. However, you should still submit a literature review with proper APA formatting, correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar that meets all of the specifications of the assignment listed above. You will then receive feedback from your instructor and continue to do more research, and modify and improve your current literature review.
Requirements: Doesnt specify amount of pages needed
Answer preview for the “develop a rough draft of your literature review. You will continue to develop the literature review next week based on feedback provided by your instructor.” essay…………………….
apa 1851 words