Develop Application – Write, Test, and Debug a Simple Application
PT 1 Provide answers for Task.
- a) Data type and operators
- b) Type conversion
- c) Boolean conditions and combined Boolean conditions
- d) Selection control structure (if, if-else and switch statements)
- e) Loop control structure (while and for loops)
Review object-oriented programming concept.
- a) Java Standard (Specification and API)
- b) Model classes and create objects using UML notations
- c) Model classes and create objects using Java notations
- d) Use Java Library and API classes e) Sub-classes and super-classes
Prepare a list of questions to discuss with instructor and your classmates. Which concepts were more difficult to understand and which were easiest? Is there anything you would have liked to learn more about?
Answer preview for the “Develop Application – Write, Test, and Debug a Simple Application”essay……………………..
apa 523 words