Developing a Questionnaire about Cancer Awareness
Your Topic: Developing a Questionnaire about Cancer Awareness
Assignment Details: Purpose
As an intern for the American Cancer Society, you have been asked to find out what people know about cancer survival rates and funding. This will help the organization create a marketing campaign to raise awareness. Develop a questionnaire that can be circulated online.
1. Brainstorm for 10 minutes. List every possible question you might ask about cancer survival rates and funding; don’t worry at this point about the wording of the questions or their sequence.
2. Review your questions. Are all of them necessary to get information you need?
3. Edit your questions to ensure that they are clear and unbiased.
4. Arrange the questions in some logical order.
5. Where possible, format each question with check-off responses, arranging the responses in some logical order.
6. Do any of the questions ask for sensitive information, or are any of them difficult to answer? If so, how will you handle these questions?
7. What information other than the questions themselves should you include on the questionnaire?
Draft, revise, format, and proofread your questionnaire. Submit both your questionnaire and your answers to the process questions to your instructor.
Preferred Format: APA
Number of Sources:
Number of Pages: 1
Preferred Spacing: Double spaced
Answer preview for the “Developing a Questionnaire about Cancer Awareness” essay…………………..
apa 950 words