During our discussion of societal globalization, we talked about two particular views of how globalization has culturally shaped relationships between individuals around the world. One view is that this trend is optimistic, creating a cosmopolitan world culture, while the other view is that this trend creates resentment and grinds away at individual cultures. In your opinion, which of these views is more accurate? Does societal globalization help build respect with other cultures or does it destroy culture? Ensure to include examples supporting your view.
You only need your textbooks to answer these questions. If you use outside sources, provide citations and a bibliography. If you only use your textbooks, no bibliography is needed, and citations will only be needed for direct quotes (just cite the author and page number).
The structure of your essay should be as follows:
- Introduction, 2-3 point body, and conclusion.
- 800-1000 words (so 2.5 to 4 pages, don’t go less than 800, but don’t go more than 1000).
- 12-point Times New Roman font.
- At the top, put your name and the question (do not include my name, the class, the date).
- Use word or pdf
Subject: Political Science
Patrick H. O’Neil, Essentials of Comparative Politics, 6th Edition (2018)
• Patrick H. O’Neil and Ronald Rogowski, Essential Readings in Comparative Politics, 5thEdition (2018)
apa 1032 words