There are two cases in this part.
Read the New York Times article “Nokia Tries to Undo Blunders in U.S.”. Answer Question 1 and Question 2.
Read the Lululemon Case. Answer Question 3 through Question 6.
NOTE: Please make sure to proofread your answers before submission to avoid any spelling and grammar errors. Also make sure they are formatted in a way that is easy for readers to follow. Each answer should not exceed 450 words.
- According to the article, which international corporate-level strategy did Nokia use? What advantages does this international strategy have? What problems did it have?
- Contrast the telecommunications industry in Europe with that in America. Based on the comparison, which international corporate-level strategy do you recommend for Nokia? Why?
- Analyze the impact of the general environment on Lululemon’s business. Highlight the demographic segment, global segment, political/legal segment, environmental segment, and sociocultural segment.
- Identify Lululemon’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
- What challenges will Lululemon face when expanding into Asia? Focus on factors such as culture, pricing, brand awareness, positioning, customer acquisition, distribution, etc. Given your analysis of the firm’s external and internal environments, what international corporate-level strategy would you recommend for Lululemon? Why?
- What ethical issues has Lululemon experienced over the last few years? Analyze the impact of the ethical issues by addressing the stakeholders involved and consequences of the ethical issues. How could Lululemon have handled these issues differently?
APA 1458 words