Evaluate the article and critique the statistical analysis employed in the study.
Your article critique paper must
- Determine what question(s) the authors are trying to answer by doing this research, the hypothesis being tested, and the concepts that were applied in this process.
- Evaluate the article and critique the statistical analysis employed in the study.
- Identify the specific statistical tests used. Were the tests appropriate for the situation and type of data?
- Would you have included more and/or different variables? Explain your answer.
- Examine the results, assumptions, interpretations, and limitations of the statistical study.
- Interpret the findings of the author(s) using statistical concepts.
- What would you have done differently? Why?
- Discuss how either the statistical test(s) used in this study or the findings of this research might be useful in your future career.
The Inferential Statistics Article Critique assignment
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- University name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear statement that indicates the purpose of your paper, to critique the assigned research study article.
- Must use the assigned article in addition to the course text. Additional sources are optional. You may choose to include a peer-reviewed journal article about the research design or the data analysis method used in the study.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style
Requirements: Four Pages | .doc file
please make sure everything is APA formatted
Answer preview for the “Evaluate the article and critique the statistical analysis employed in the study.” essay……………………
apa 1232 words