Executive Summary on Women, Infants, and Children Program
Evaluate the impact of local, state, and national policy on public health.
As a public health nurse, you have been asked to put together an executive summary of the impact of the Federal Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) program on the health of pregnant women, infants, and children in your state (Florida).
This executive summary will be used by the agency director to provide the staff with a broad overview of the impact federal legislation can have on state decisions, as well as how policy can affect the populations you serve.
Prepare an executive summary for the agency director that:
- Summarizes the purpose of the Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program, with comprehensive example(s).
- Evaluates the impact of the WIC program with comprehensive detail(s) across local, state, and national levels focusing on four key areas:
- Birth outcomes
- Health care costs
- Infant feeding practices
- Immunization rates of children
(Local, State – Wimauma, Florida)
Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources, no plagiarism, correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the executive summary.
- Policy Map
- United States Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service – https://www.policymap.com/support/tutorial/maps-tutorial/search-census-tract-block-group/
- United States Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service –https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/#!topicid=14832&subtopicid=
Subject: Health & Medical
apa 1408 words