Explain common measures of system performance and which of the common measures may be most effective for the business where you experienced a waiting line.
Many businesses utilize waiting lines to manage customer service. For example, banks, amusement parks, supermarket checkouts, fast food restaurants, call centers, check-in counters at airports, emergency departments of hospitals, and so many more. In the course of your week, consider an experience you had that led to a temporary demand for service that exceeded capacity, for example, variation in service duration or arrival rates, which led to a waiting line.
Address the following requirements:
- Explain common measures of system performance and which of the common measures may be most effective for the business where you experienced a waiting line.
- Describe why that measure would be effective and develop a strategy to minimize the waiting line while minimizing cost.
- Develop a calculation to aid the business in making their operational choices
- Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook along with at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- Plagiarism percentage must very very low.
- At least 3 references.
Requirements: 1 to 2
Subject: Masters Management
hey body here is the Dr. comment’s from the last discuction u did please avoid the mistakes
I appreciate your work. However, we are missing the workflow diagram. In addition, I recommend you to include subjective questions in your peer responses to improve engagement and interaction in the discussion board.
Business process modelling is generalized representation of sequence of activities in a diagrammatic way. This diagram represents the cycle of events, actions and connecting points (data flow) from the starting point to the end point. Four key stages of BPM Process includes: Activities, Resources, Facilities, and Data Flow.
and for the 2 responses we will wait for the other student’s
Answer preview for the “Explain common measures of system performance and which of the common measures may be most effective for the business where you experienced a waiting line.” essay…………………..
apa 185 words