Explain the diagnosis by matching the symptoms identified in the case to the specific criteria for the diagnosis.
a 300- to 400 -word response in which you address the following:
- Provide the full DSM-5 diagnosis for the client. Remember, a full diagnosis should include the name of the disorder, ICD-10-CM code, specifiers, severity, and the Z codes (other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention). Keep in mind a diagnosis covers the most recent 12 months.
- Explain the diagnosis by matching the symptoms identified in the case to the specific criteria for the diagnosis.
- Explain why it is important to use an interprofessional approach in treatment. Identity specific professionals you would recommend for the team, and describe how you might best utilize or focus their services.
- Explain how you would use the client’s family to support recovery. Include specific behavioral examples. (article attached)
- Select and explain an evidence-based, focused treatment approach that you might use in your part of the overall treatment plan.
- Explain how culture and diversity influence these disorders. Consider how gender, age, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, and/or ethnicity/race affect the experience of living with an eating disorder.
My guess is she has Schizoaffective disorder with maybe oppositional defiance disorder or intermittent explosive disorder, and z code for uncomplicated bereavement? Idk just a starting point i thought would be helpful.
Requirements: 300-400 | .doc file
Answer preview for the “Explain the diagnosis by matching the symptoms identified in the case to the specific criteria for the diagnosis.” essay…………………….
apa 511 words