You are the business owner of a local small engine repair shop, and you have been thinking about implementing a knowledge management system for your customer service technicians. You are thinking about this because there are times when some of your technicians know how to fix certain engine problems and others do not. Providing a central knowledge repository could help share troubleshooting and repair knowledge among your technicians.
- Explain the role of knowledge management systems.
- Explain what is meant by expert systems.
- Explain what is meant by content management systems.
- Discuss how the business in the selected scenario could benefit from an expert system and a content management system, and provide two examples for each type of system.
- Discuss how the business in the selected scenario could benefit from business intelligence, and provide two examples of these benefits.
- Discuss how the business in the selected scenario can use social media to not only obtain information and knowledge but to share it as well, and provide two examples of how the business might use social media information systems.
Your paper must be at least two pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages), and you must also use at least two scholarly sources, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. Any information from a source must be cited and referenced in APA format, and your paper must be formatted in accordance to APA guidelines.
apa 925 words