Medicinal Leech Therapy
This final research paper is about how and why medicinal leech therapy was used, especially in people’s eyes, in Egyptian and Greek cultures throughout the 16th-18th century. (Including comparisons and contrasts between the two cultures).
In final paper:
- Title (main and subtitle)
- Introduction (roadmap of the paper): topic/scope and thesis statement
- Main text: arguments and evidences; minding the relevance between each paragraph, in relation with the whole argument; transitional terms; one idea in one paragraph
- Scholarship: in order to emphasize the significance of the paper
The final paper (13 pages, double spaced, font 12, 1 inch margin, 10 sources in Bibliography)
About the format of footnoting and citation:
1. The citation of this class is Chicago Author-Date Citation System (not Notes and Bibliography
System) (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html). Click on the Author-Date Citation System
2. The footnotes are not to cite the sources but to explain or add information that is better to separate
from the main text.
Use this proposal/outline attached as a guide to the paper. – attached file
These are several sources that can be used, including the pdf attached.
– Tibbles, Sydney. “The Use Of Leeches In Eye Diseases.” The British Medical Journal 2, no. 3903 (1935): 785. Accessed February 29, 2020. www.jstor.org/stable/25345807.
apa 3988 words