On Aquinas’ Cosmological arguments, describe THE NAMES OF GOD for Aquinas in the five cosmological arguments?
JOURNAL ON ARGUMENTS ON GOD’S EXISTENCE
Part 1 – Develop Four Paragraphs based on Arguments in Favor of God’s Existence by Anselm and Aquinas
- Using Anselm’s Ontological Arguments, find in the first paragraph, the Philosophical Name of God for Anselm. In the second paragraph, describe the analogy of the painter to explain his ontological argument. In paragraph 3, based on the analogy of the painter, for Anselm, which one is better for God to be like a painting, to exist the painting only in the mind, or to exist in reality as well?
- Using paragraph 4, by doing a substitution to the philosophical name of God with “GOD“, rewrite the whole paragraph using “God” instead of the philosophical name of God.
- On Aquinas’ Five Ways, enumerate and describe each argument on God’s existence in Aquinas Cosmological Arguments–include in your description a cosmic experience found in each argument.
- On Aquinas’ Cosmological arguments, describe THE NAMES OF GOD for Aquinas in the five cosmological arguments?
- For personal Reflection, which argument is easier to follow – Ontological Argument or Cosmological Argument? Why?
Requirements: Please answer all of questions. 3 pages total max
- Chapter 9 – Proslogion 2 by Anselm. From: Ondich, J. (2018). Words of Wisdom: Intro to Philosophy. Retrieved from the Open Textbook Library.
- Quizlet. com search for “jdcoquilla” find: UNIT 4 PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION(Links to an external site.)
Answer preview “On Aquinas’ Cosmological arguments, describe THE NAMES OF GOD for Aquinas in the five cosmological arguments?“essay……………….
apa 1064 words