Reflection on Personal and Academic Growth
The purpose of this assignment is for you to reflect on this semester.
For your final paper, you will write about your personal and academic growth this semester. You must answer each of the questions below.
Part I – Present
- What did you personally learn this semester (about yourself, relationships, professors, IUPUI, college in general, etc)?
- What did you learn outside of class (in organizations, through campus events, etc)?
- What have you taken away from this class?
- What have you learned about your potential career options? Your major?
- How have you grown this semester? How have you changed?
Part II – Future
- What are three goals you have going into the next semester? Goals can be academic, personal, or career-focused.
- Why are these goals important to you? How did you select them?
- How will you achieve these goals? What steps will you take to make them happen?
- The final paper is worth 75 points
- Your paper must be at least 3 full pages.
- Submit paper in Assignments on Canvas
- The paper must have a cover page with your name, date, and title of the assignment
- Use 1-inch margins, double spaced
- Use 11 point standard and easy to read font (Times New Roman, for example)
5 hours ago
I would like to inform you that this assignment is my final paper to pass this course.
the course about the first year in university and learn you how to adapt with the community.
my major is Mechanical Eng.
Answer preview………………….apa 1069 words