Instruction followed please with proper requirements. Based on the two documents attached.
- Introduction. Provide a brief overview of the successful company that you have chosen to benchmark for management best practices. Consider including specific examples relating to the fundamental principles of management and the company’s mission and vision statement.
- Profile of a Successful Company
- Explain how the company has communicated its mission and vision within the organization. In other words, explain how the company demonstrates the importance of the mission and vision to employees and other stakeholders.
- Identify the role management played in helping this company execute its strategic management plan. Justify your response. You could consider including a specific example of a time when this management plan led the company to success.
- Describe how management has helped to positively influence the organizational culture within this company. You could consider using some specific examples, actions, or strategies that show how management has positively influenced organizational culture.
- Explain management’s pivotal role in the decision-making process within this company. Be sure to include specific decisions made by management based on principles of ethics. You could discuss specific decision-making models used by the company that may have helped the company be successful.
- Evaluate how the use of the functions of management within this company has adhered to the principles of ethics. You could consider how using the functions of management while adhering to the principles of ethics may have impacted the employees of the company.
- Explain how this company strategically uses human resources to develop its personnel. You could consider how this use of human resources has enhanced the company’s business processes.
- Summarize how the company utilizes the fundamental principles of management to ensure optimal performance. You could consider the actions taken by this company if optimal performance is not met.
- Analyze the decision-making strategies of the company for how they consider all the parts of the company as an interrelated system. You could consider how the decision-making strategies of the company align with a system thinking approach.
- IV.Guidelines for Submission: Final Project One must be three to four pages in length (plus a cover page and references) with double spacing, 12-point Times New
- V.Roman font, one-inch margins, and APA formatting. Include at least two references cited in APA format.
|Introduction||Meets “Proficient” criteria and includes examples relating to the fundamental principles of management (P-O-L-C) and the company’s mission and vision statement|
|Successful Company: Mission and Vision||Meets “Proficient” criteria and details chosen demonstrate insight into how the company crafts its communication for differing audiences|
|Successful Company: Strategic Management Plan||Meets “Proficient” criteria and justification includes an example of a time when this management plan led the company to success|
|Successful Company: Organizational Culture||Meets “Proficient” criteria and includes specific examples, actions, or strategies that show how management has positively influenced the culture|
|Successful Company: Decision Making||Meets “Proficient” criteria and details discuss decision-making models that have helped the company be successful|
|Successful Company: Principles of Ethics||Meets “Proficient” criteria and details include how using the functions of management while adhering to principles of ethics may have impacted the employees of the company|
|Successful Company: Human Resources||Meets “Proficient” criteria and details show insight into how the strategic use of human resources can lead to a company’s success|
|Conclusion: Principles of Management||Meets “Proficient” criteria and details include insight into actions taken by the company if optimal performance is not met|
|Conclusion: Interrelated System||Meets “Proficient” criteria and details include how the decision- making strategies of the company align with a systems thinking approach|
|Articulation of Response||Submission is free of errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, and organization and is presented in a professional and easy-to-read format|
apa 1201 words