- What have you learned about:
- Your Academic Strengths and Weaknesses
- Your Personal Strengths and Limitations
- Your Professional/Career Choices
- What do you want to accomplish
- How WilmU can help you reach your goals https://www.wilmu.edu/index.aspx
- FYE Guest Speakers and the support their departments can offer
- CONNECT & StrengthsQuest results and university programs
- Online and face-to-face tools that are available
- How the WilmU event that you attended offered an opportunity to enhance an aspect of university life:
- Other: related to major, special interest, or career.
Only one page
Q 2. Summarize the information reflecting on the overall effects of alcohol abuse.
Only half page
No plagarism or citation allow
9 hours ago
Through the experience in Wilmington University, I have learned much about myself and my abilities. It has been an experience to build my personal, professional, and academic abilities. I have learned that I have a strong interest in research and I am better learning through research methods rather than mere delivery of content by the lecturer. On the downside, however, I have learned that I am poor in planning such that I conduct my academic issues spontaneously. Regarding my personal character, I have………………..
APA 584 words