Organizations around the globe are facing challenges in recruiting, developing, and retaining talent. Global expansion can be an important aspect of an organization’s success. At the same time, talent management can also become more complicated. For organizations to maximize their human capital, they need to have talent management initiatives that support their global expansion strategy. Organizations need to employ strategies that will best identify talent in countries in which they are expanding. This is necessary for the success of both the organization and its employees.
In a 3-page paper, address the following:
- What are some specific talent management initiatives that might be used to support a global expansion strategy?
- What strategies might be used in recruiting global talent and why?
- What are some potential challenges in a talent management initiative that might be used in a global expansion strategy? Explain how these challenges may be turned into positive outcomes.
- All work must be original and in APA format.
- Please use at least 3 references.
APA 972 words