I am looking for a paper on the topic below
“Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities”.
I need a 4 to 5 page paper
Final paper/project instructions:
Topic: During this course, we explore many different components of health informatics. Pick a topic of interest to you and prepare a four- to five-minute presentation. This should reflect new information and not be a recap of information learned in this course or another course. Choose one topic from the list:
- Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities
- The four- to five-minute presentation should be set up as a staff educational session on your selected topic.
- Your presentation must:
- Define your topic and explain its relevance to health informatics.
- Describe any ethical issues associated with your topic.
- Describe any associated laws, regulations, or voluntary standards that are relevant to the topic.
- Explain how the topic relates to or impacts health care delivery, administration, education, data administration, or research.
- Summarize associated data capture tools and technologies.
- Describe a specific example of your topic in use in health care.
- References: Include five scholarly references, in addition to the textbook, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center