Health Policy Case Study
Read the following case study: The Triple Aim Journey: Improving Population Health and Patients’ Experience of Care, While Reducing Costs
Prepare a paper that discusses the following questions.
- What is the Triple Aim and why is it so difficult to implement?
- Why should health care organizations deliver health care with a focus on population health? (make sure you define population health)
- Explain how the Triple Aim attempts to “bend the cost curve” as it relates to the case study.
- Provide an example of an organization that is successfully implementing the Triple Aim in their community. What were the measures they used to define success? Are these models replicable to all communities throughout the United States? Why or Why not?
- Your paper should be 14- double-spaced pages including introduction and conclusion.
- A minimum of 7 peer-reviewed references cited in the assignment. Additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Post should also be considered.)
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references.; all facts must be supported.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be no more than 4 years old.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.
APA 4239 words